1) Download Admission Form (From Website).
2) Fill-up and scan the Admission Form.
3) E-mail the scanned form with seat booking payment details to : email@example.com
*** Seat booking amount: For BCA 10,000 and BHM 15,000
Bank Name:- ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
A/C Name:- SARADA DAVI EDUCATIONAL AND CHARITABLE TRUST A/C Number:- 18231131000051 IFSC:- ORBC0101823 Branch:- Contai *** Help regarding online Seat booking payment::8373084208
After completion of H.S degree, you are going to start an exciting journey of your life with us by choosing your dream course.
1. When does the session commence for BCA & BHM courses?
For BCA & BHM courses the session starts from the month of May every year. For details get in touch with our team at +91 7797147090.
2. What is the eligibility requirement to get admission for any course in CCLMS?
BCA – Minimum 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination under recognised board. One should have Maths/ Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Statistics as subjects in Class XII. Students who are due to appear for Class XII exams/awaiting results may take provisional admission.
BHM – – Minimum 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination under recognised board. Students who are due to appear for Class XII exams/awaiting results may take provisional admission.
3. What is the admission process?
4. What is the mode of payment for the course fees?
Registration Fees to be paid by cash/cheque in favour of CCLMS at the time of admission.
5. Does CCLMS provide Placement Assistance?
CCLMS provides 100% Placement Assistance to all its students. However we do not guarantee placement.
6. Does CCLMS have any Hostel Facility for its students?
Yes, we do have Free Hostel Facilities for outstation students.